• 1/2 lb leftover chicken minced
• 1/4 teaspoon lime or lemon juice
• 1/4 lb onion and green pepper chopped
• Tip of hot sauce or pikliz
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 3 tomato slices
• 2 slices purple or yellow onion
• 2 leaves green leaf or iceberg lettuce
• 1/2 teaspoon ketchup
• Sprinkle salt to taste
Guess what! That left-over chicken cloaking in your fridge can be a real hunger-saver when you need it the most. Turn it into a fresh and juicy crunch for a delicious homemade chicken sandwich. Whether it's for breakfast or lunch, this delicious recipe can save you a trip to the grocery store and a few bucks to your wallet as long as you have the right ingredients in the comfort of your kitchen.
1. In a small bowl, remove chicken bone and crush chicken in a smooth consistency.
2. Add chopped onion and green pepper to a mix.
3. Add mayonnaise, salt, ground black pepper, parsley, ketchup, tip hot sauce or "Pikliz",
and mix well.
4. In a oven toaster warm up a hero, French or wheat bread, cut it, spread in chicken
mixture, lay out shredded lettuce, tomato slices, and onion.